Triple hook extender
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Customers may cancel their transaction at any point during the order process. However, if they cancel their order after payment, and the merchandise is not yet dispatched, Philippine Wacoal Corp. can refund the transaction but the customer will be charged a P40 cancellation fee.
Philippine Wacoal Corp. would only allow refunds for merchandise which are defective. This would be subject for further investigation.
Should you wish for a refund, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call (632) 88925706 and look for Phoebi Dagala.
1. Hand-wash separately from clothes in lukewarm or cold water with a neutral detergent.
2. Do not apply detergent directly onto the fabric as it may cause discolouration. Dissolve detergent in water first and use the solution to wash.
3. Do not use hot water or bleach as they may discolour fabrics.
4. Wash dark coloured items separately from light coloured ones.
5. All brassieres, padded brassieres and girdles with wire or bone support should be hand-washed. Machine-washing may damage the shape of the garment.
6. Avoid scrubbing as it may damage the fabric or delicate details. A soft toothbrush may be used to gently clean straps and underwire sections but not the cups.
7. Items without padding, wire or bone support can be machine-washed. Use a lingerie laundry bag to prevent fabric damage from other clothes. All items with hooks or zips should be fastened before washing. Do not spin-dry.
1. Do not wring dry. Instead, press gently with your palms to squeeze out excess water.
2. Be careful when shaping the cups back into their original forms. Straighten the fabric to avoid distorting their shape.
3. To avoid wrinkling or colour spotting,hang to dry immediately after washing in a shaded and well-ventilated place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
1. Always ensure your garments are dry before putting them away. Moisture may cause wrinkles, discolouration and mildew.
2. For padded brassieres: do not store in cramped drawers. Keep them comfortably spaced to avoid altering their shape.
It is recommended to store lingerie separately from other clothes. Items that are left unused for long periods of up to three years may experience fabric deterioration and become extremely fragile.
Orders are usually dispatched within one working day from receipt of payment.
Shipping rate depends on the destination and quantity of items purchased. Please refer to the following for the rates:
Rates are computed in increments of 0.4kg. So if the customer’s total items weigh 0.41-0.79kg, he/she will be charged double the shipping fee. If 0.8-1.19 kg, triple the rate, and so on.
Ave. weight of bra: 0.1kg
Ave. weight of panty: .05kg
In light with the recent developments surrounding the COVID-19 Pandemic, where the current Community Quarantine limits the movement of cargos, our courier's (2go Express) shipping fee has changed. Please see below new rates.
NCR: Php 183
- Kalookan City
- Las Piñas
- Makati City
- Malabon City
- Mandaluyong City
- Quezon City
- San Juan
PROVINCIAL AREAS: Php 312 - 399
- Rates for provincial areas depends on the delivery address of the customer.